- JBL Reflect Mini BT– a small lightweight Bluetooth sport headphone designed for ultimate comfort and stability in combination with great JBL signature sound.
- JBL Reflect Aware™ - the world’s first sport headphone that delivers both best in class active noise cancelling performance and the ability to mix in sound from the environment for greater awareness of the surroundings when the user wants it.
- JBL Grip – a new line of durable and comfortable headphones to enjoy JBL signature sound for action sports. Designed to never fall out and stand strong after every flip, grind and crash.
Whether in the gym, on the slopes, pavement or mountain trails, JBL provides the soundtrack for every athlete.
Lightweight Bluetooth sport headphones
The JBL Reflect Mini BT is a lightweight sport headphone designed for ultimate comfort and stability in fitness. The Bluetooth-compatible sport headphones provide wireless freedom, a lightweight feel, secure fit and premium JBL signature sound to push through your workout.
The JBL Reflect Mini BT connects wirelessly to any mobile Bluetooth-enabled device, allowing athletes to enjoy JBL quality sound and the freedom to move without wires. Fitness enthusiasts can sprint, climb and push their way through a workout knowing their headphones won’t get in the way. The compact and agile design affords athletes optimal mobility, helping user’s stay light on their feet and conquer any fitness challenge at hand. These sport headphones also feature ergonomically designed eartips that stay in place during intense training. The JBL Reflect Mini BT offers pure JBL signature sound, up to eight hours audio playback, and a three-button in-line microphone for music and call control.
The JBL Reflect Mini BT will be available in four colours - red, blue, teal and black. Available in October 2015 for a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of £79.95.
World’s first sport headphone with Ambient Aware and ANC
The JBL Reflect Aware is the world’s first sport headphone that gives athletes the ability to mix ambient sounds with active noise cancelling performance. The Ambient AwareTM technology allows any athlete to optimize their audio performance for every workout.
With conventional in-ear noise cancelling headphones, today’s athlete is limited to only full noise reduction or no noise reduction. Extensive research with athletes of all levels shows that workout locations vary, and therefore the ideal headphone needs to be able to adapt to varying environments. The new JBL Reflect Aware headphone delivers both best in class active noise cancelling performance and the ability to mix in sound from the environment for greater awareness of the surroundings when the user wants it. Giving the athlete better control of what they hear, they can remain focused on their workout knowing that they will hear important sounds when they needs to. For full adaptive noise control, the JBL Ambient Aware app not only gives the athlete control of the ambient noise level, but also custom EQ settings to create the perfect audio sound for your workout.
Another distraction common to conventional in-ear noise cancelling headphones is the battery box. Designed to draw power and audio directly from the lightning connector on Apple devices, the JBL Reflect Aware headphones are not burdened by the bulky battery box. It comes with a small 4-button remote control to enable standard play/pause and volume controls in addition to ANC on/off.
The JBL Reflect Aware is designed as a piece of sport equipment, with a rugged, sweat-proof design and patented ergonomic eartips for hours of comfortable wear, not to mention powerful sound you expect from JBL. Now, you can stay in total control of your zone with the world’s first ANC sport headphone on the market.
JBL Reflect Aware will be available in black in October 2015 for a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of £149.99.
JBL Grip headphones for action sports
The new line of JBL Grip headphones provide the soundtrack to keep the momentum going through every flip, grind, and crash. The headphones are created through collaboration with action sport athletes, extensive consumer testing and with support from professional snowboarder Ben Ferguson.
The JBL Grip line includes the JBL Grip 100 and JBL Grip 200 headphones. They allow action athletes such as snowboarders and skateboarders to perform at the top of their game without interruptions, while addressing all extreme athletes’ concerns:
- Award-winning Twist-LockTM patented design ensures these in-ear headphones never fall out, especially while in motion, allowing athletes to focus on their tricks and performance;
- Durable build of the JBL Grip products is made to stand up to the extremes of action sports, so athletes don’t need to worry about replacing their gear after each session;
- FlexSoftTM eartips ensure a comfortable fit while the headphones are in use, enabling pure enjoyment of a session and music experience;
- Cord Pinch Technology allows one- or two-bud use and custom cord control to offer settings unique to each athlete and enables better awareness of surroundings to maintain safety during a session;
- Integrated controls on the JBL Grip 200 headphones, the advanced model within the line, allow easy access for music and calls, and minimize disruption during a session, allowing athletes to continue to perform at the top of their game.
JBL Grip offers both models in three colour combinations: navy/orange, charcoal grey and olive green and features a 2 X 14mm transducer, 20Hz-20kHz frequency response, and a 114 cm cord with pinch capability.
JBL Grip 100 and JBL Grip 200 will be available October 2015 for a manufacturer’s suggested retail price respectively of £16.99 (Grip 100) and £24.99 (Grip 200).